DAS provides pay-as-you-go expertise from our team of expert CFOs and CPAs. We help accounting departments perform better and save you money. We coach, train and assist your accounting department to meet reporting deadlines and requirements, and make better business decisions. DAS has custom solutions that fit your business and your budget.
“DAS Has a Great Culture!”
We are dedicated to performing all of our work, from the most challenging to the most mundane, as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- We consistently beat deadlines
- We constantly look for ways to accelerate processes.
- We constantly look for ways to improve our performance and services.
- We always do what we say we will do, and never say we will do something we don’t intend to do.
- We are 100% honest and consistent in our business activities, and adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
We exhibit passion and drive in our roles, we are proactive and innovative in our actions, and we make a conscious effort that all of our activities produce value to both our clients and the firm.
We are dedicated to executing beyond our customer’s expectations and to, competing for and winning new business.
- We do not sit back and wait for things to happen; we proactively make things happen.
- We are engaging and exhibit confidence since we are prepared
- We are awesome. We want people to say that about us, so we prove it every minute of everyday.
- Simply stated, we do what needs to be done in order succeed at a very high level.
- We take pride in and celebrate our successes, but we always strive to improve.
- We insist upon always being patient, likable, and friendly regardless of the situation.
- We recognize each other’s strengths, assist with each other’s “blind spots” and show a true willingness to help others succeed.
“DAS Offers Great Opportunities!”
Privacy & Security
CPAs, like all providers of personal financial services, are required by law to inform their clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information. CPAs have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. Therefore, your right to privacy is always protected.DAS takes the utmost care to ensure that all of your personal and business information remains secure.
- Background checks – All DAS employees have passed an extensive background check from an outside investigation firm.
- Offsite backups – DAS regularly and consistently backs up all electronic information. This ensures the security, safety, and integrity of your data.
- Disposal of waste – When disposing confidential information, we utilize confetti-shredding machines, making all information essentially impossible to retrieve.
Code of Ethical Conduct
We recognize financial managers hold an important and elevated role in corporate governance. We are uniquely capable and empowered to ensure stakeholder interests are appropriately balanced, protected and preserved. Accordingly, this Code provides principles to which DAS managers and staff are expected to adhere and advocate. This Code embodies rules regarding individual and peer responsibilities, as well as responsibilities to the company, the public and other stakeholders.
On behalf of everyone here at DAS we would like to thank each and every person that nominated us for these awards.
Ren Carlton, Featured in Crain’s Detroit Business – 40 Under 40, 2012
Ren Carlton, Featured in DBusiness – 30 in Their Thirties, 2011
Dynamic Advisory Solutions awarded Corp! Magazines Best of Michigan Business, 2009
Dynamic Advisory Solutions awarded SBCA Best of Business, 2009
Ren Carlton was awarded Corp! Magazines Entrepreneur of Distinction, 2008
Ren Carlton was awarded SBA Small Business Journalist of the year, 2007