Are you looking for a rewarding career, but an environment that encourages a work/life balance? Are you comfortable working for an entrepreneurial business that rewards performance over experience and years of service? Do you want work in one of the top growing industries? We are currently hiring!
Dynamic Advisory Solutions (DAS) is a highly entrepreneurial management consulting firm that specializes in CFO and Controller services. Our employees enjoy a friendly business culture and a pleasant working environment. We offer full-time employees a reasonable work week, competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, semi-annual review and performance bonus, commission for new business brought into the firm, health insurance, and a retirement plan with employer match.
Job description and duties:
- Facilitate monthly/quarterly financial performance meetings with clients
- Meet engagement budgets
- Manage clients both remotely and onsite
- Manage the fulfillment of client engagements and deadlines
- Fill in on consulting engagements on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3-5 years+ of post-graduate accounting experience
- CPA or MBA preferred, not mandatory
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Commission for new business brought to the firm
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Reasonable work week
- Minimal travel
Start date: Immediately
Contact: Email: email@example.com , please type ” Manager- Consulting and Accounting Firm” in the subject line of your email (no phone calls please). You can also learn more by visiting our website www.daspc.com .