Are you looking for a rewarding career, but an environment that encourages a work/life balance? Are you comfortable working for an entrepreneurial business that rewards performance over experience and years of service? Do you want work in one of the top growing industries? We are currently hiring!
Dynamic Advisory Solutions (DAS) is a highly entrepreneurial management consulting firm that specializes in CFO and Controller services. Our employees enjoy a friendly business culture and a pleasant working environment. We offer full-time employees a reasonable work week, competitive salary, paid holidays and vacation, semi-annual review and performance bonus, commission for new business brought into the firm, health insurance, and a retirement plan with employer match
Job description and duties:
- Develop and manage a large candidate pool through:
- Independent research
- Competitive information
- Social media advertising
- Current data base
- Other organizational affiliations
- Develop job postings, and target the most efficient/effective recruiting methods
- Develop knowledge of the marketplace to ensure competitiveness in hiring
- Provide candidates with information regarding compensation, benefits, and the company to ensure the candidate is well informed
- Ensure applicants complete appropriate paperwork and undergo reference checks
- Screen potential applicants for qualifications and facilitates in the interview process
- Respond to inquiries from candidates pertaining to staffing activities and career opportunities
- Send courtesy letters to all interviewed candidates
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in business (or any related degree)
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated recruiting experience with a focus on Finance, Accounting and Consulting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to execute recruiting strategy.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Compensation and benefits:
- Reasonable work week
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Semi-annual review and performance bonus
- Health insurance
- 401k with employer match
Start date: Immediately
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , please type ” Temp Services- Sales Recruiter” in the subject line of your email (no phone calls please). You can also learn more by visiting our website www.daspc.com.